College Admission Updated Evaluations in Northern New Jersey
Being admitted to the right college can increase an individual’s odds of success later in life. Give your child the best possible advantage by having college admissions evaluations performed. Psycho-Educational Associates is a leader in college admissions evaluations and serves people in Totowa, Little Falls Township, Woodland Park, and the surrounding areas in New Jersey.
How Can Your Evaluations for College Benefit Me?
No matter what your situation is, our services can help you determine whether you need accommodations for higher education. We can help you get the assistance you need to successfully complete college courses and entrance or achievement exams such as the SAT, GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MCAT, etc.
College admissions evaluations may help you in a number of ways by allowing you to:
- Obtain extra time when testing, which can help when taking the SAT or MAT tests
- Receive accommodations such as the use of a calculator or laptop
- Choose an alternate testing site
- Take a different version of a test such as one printed with larger font
How Can High School & College Transition Services Help Me?
Our high school and college transition services could provide:
- Assistance with college application and admittance procedures
- Parental assistance with college scholarships and other sources of financial aid
- Information on organization, positive socialization, and academic success strategies.
- Help with maximizing academic skills such as studying and prioritizing of your academic goals
The sooner you have a college admissions evaluation performed, the greater your odds of success will be. Here at Psycho-Educational Associates, we have experienced, caring professionals standing by ready to assist you with college admissions evaluations and a variety of other services. Contact us today to schedule your appointment!